Armenia Sightseeing Tour 2… 5 Nights / 6 Days
Armenia’s rich beauty and wealth of sights, sounds and tastes such as the majestic beauty of its towering mountains, beautiful topography, rich heritage and culture, delicious food, historic sites dating back thousands of years, and adventures make it the ideal, and one of the best
SIGHTSEEING destinations. While this ancient “Land of Noah” has evolved through the ages, it still stays true to its Christian origins.
The Sena Group has unveiled a refreshingly different travel experience for you with truly memorable visits to these places of historical, natural, and cultural interests within Armenia.
DAY 1 ARRIVAL
- Arrival in Yerevan, Armenia!
DAY 2 ZVARTNOTS/ETCHMIADZIN / SARAPAT/ GEGHARD / GARNI
- Tour of Zvartnots Cathedral, Holy Mother of Etchmiadzin and Sardarapat Memorial!
- Tour of the Geghard Monastery and Garni Temple!
DAY 3 LAKE SEVAN / DILIJAN
- Visit Lake Sevan, Armenian Sea, the Jewel of Armenia! Tour of the monastic complex of Sevanavank Monastery; walk thru Sevan National Park!
- Boat trip on Lake Sevan!
- Visit Dilijan, Armenian Switzerland; tour of the Haghartsin Monastery, Dilijan National Park, Goshawank Monastery and Sarambeyan Street!
DAY 4 ARARAT VALLEY / ARENI / VAYOTS DZOR / JERMUK
- Tour of Khor Virap Monstery with snow-capped Mount Ararat, Areni Cave, Noravank Monastery!
- Visit Jermuk; Jermuk Fall; Gallery of Waters; ride by Cable Car to enjoy Jermuk and surroundings!
DAY 5 BYURAKAN
- Visit Byurakan! Tour of Amberd Fortress, Byurkan Observatory, Basilica of Saint Hovhannes, Artavazik Church, Khachkar Monument and Kari Lich” (Rock Lake)!
DAY 6 DEPARTURE
- Bid farewell, as your magical journey comes to an end. Drive to Zvartnots Intl Airport for your onward flight back home.
Itinerary is subject to change!
For further information please
or call us at +374 41 85 02 30