Armenia Study Tour… 9 Days / 8 Nights
With its rich cultural heritage, scenic landscapes, and tasty local cuisine, Armenia is a perfect spot for a trip.
The Sena Group invites you to Armenia for an informative, unforgettable, and memorable educational/study tour with full package in order to touch the history, explore the hidden treasures, enjoy the breathtaking nature, meet with the most hospitable people on earth and feel the mystery of ancient monasteries of the First Christian country as well as rich cultural heritage.
DAY 1 YEREVAN
- Arrival in Yerevan, Armenia!
DAY 2 YEREVAN
- Yerevan Sightseeing!
- Tour of Matenadaran Museum, Opera House, Cafesijian Center for Arts, Cascade Monument.
- Visit Megerian Carpet Museum, Komitas Muesum and TUMO Center for Creative Technologies!
DAY 3 YEREVAN
- Visit VERNISSAGE open-air market!
- Tour of the History Museum of Armenia!
- Visit Armenian Genocide Memorial!
- Tour of the oldest museum of Armenia History Museum of Yerevan!
- Tour of The Blue Mosque”, 18th-century Shia mosque!
DAY 4 ZVARTNOTS, ETCHMIADZIN, SARDARAPAT, GEGHARD, GARNI, YEREVAN
- Tour of Zvartnots Temple, Holy Mother of Etchmiadzin and Sardarabat Memorial!
- Tour of the Geghard Monastery and Garni Temple and Symphony of the Stones!
DAY 5 LAKE SEVAN, DILIJAN
- Visit Lake Sevan, Armenian Sea, the Jewel of Armenia! Tour of the monastic complex of Sevanavank Monastery; walk thru Sevan National Park! Tour of “Noratus”; Boat trip on Lake Sevan!
- Visit Dilijan, Armenian Switzerland; tour of the Haghartsin Monastery, Dilijan National Park, Goshawank Monastery and Sarambeyan Street and Dilijan Historic Center.
- Visit UWC Dilijan College!
DAY 6 KHOR VIRAP, NORAVANK, ARENI, JERMUK
- Tour of Khor Virap Monstery with snow-capped Mount Ararat: Areni Cave 1, the oldest winemaking facility and Noravank Monastery!
- Visit Jermuk; Jermuk Fall; Gallery of Waters; ride by Cable Car to enjoy Jermuk and surroundings!
DAY 7 JERMUK, TATEV
- Visit Khndzoresk’s 160m long swinging bridge and cave apartments!
- Tour of Karahundj (Zorats Karer, “Armenia’s Stonehenge,”)!
- Tour of the Devil’s Bridge in the Canyon of Vorotan River!
- Ride on the Wings of Tatev; Tour of the Tatev Monastery and Tatev Oil Mill!
DAY 8 BYURAKAN (Aragotsotn Region)
- Visit Byurakan! Tour of Karmravor and Amberd Fortress, Byurkan Observatory, Basilica of Saint Hovhannes, Artavazik Church, Khachkar Monument, Kari Lich” (Rock Lake) and Saghmosavank Monastery!
DAY 9 DEPARTURE
- Bid farewell, as your magical journey comes to an end. Drive to Zvartnots Intl Airport for your onward flight back home.
The Sena Group wishes you nice and safe flight back home!
Itinerary is subject to change!
For further information please
or call us at +374 41 85 02 30