Armenia Winter Tour… 5 Days / 4 Nights
Armenia is the Perfect Winter Destination for you!
Armenia is a winter wonderland! Many regions of Armenia are covered with white fluffy snow, the cities are veiled in festive decorations, and the feeling of warmth, joy, and hospitality set the tone for the coming holidays.
Armenia has a lot to offer for those seeking active winter holidays. As the colder season approaches, doors for new adventures and experiences open up for those visiting the country. The welcoming environment and the numerous activities of winter Armenia will provide you with all the warmth you need.
Winter Tour in Armenia will give you unforgettable impressions and memories that will stay with you forever. You will have remarkable excursion in and around Yerevan where you will be introduced to famous sights, colors and rhythms of the “pink city” and its surroundings. You will also visit Tsaghkadzor where you will spend a phenomenal winter day enjoying the view of snow-capped mountains and having fun with winter skiing activities.
Day 1 Arrival
Arrival in Yerevan! Transfer to hotel! Night Walk at Republic Square, North Avenue and Opera House!
Day 2 Yerevan
Yerevan Sightseeing! Matenadaran, Cascade, History Museum of Armenia, Armenian Genocide Memorial, Ararat Brandy Factory, Megerian Carpet Center and Vernissage Market!
Day 3 Tsaghkadzor
(Golden Palace Resort & Spa)
Day 4 Yerevan
Tour of Zvartnots Temple, Holy Etchmiadzin Cathedral, Khor Virap Monastery, Geghard Monastery and Garni Temple!
Day 5 Departure
- Airport transfers; local transportation;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- 5 or 4 star hotel accommodation with breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program with professional guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Brandy tasting at Ararat factory;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Rent of ski equipment (please see the rates below).
Ski pass prices (in USD)
- One ride — 3
- Half day pass (09:00-14:00 or 14:00-17:3) — 12,5
- 1-day pass — 23
- 2-day pass — 33
Equipment rental rates (in USD)
- Helmet — 4
- Ski instructor (1 hour) — 15
- Ski/Snowboard clothing — 11
- Goggles, gloves, warm hat — 7
- Locker for personal items — 2
- Snowboard equipment (snowboard and boots) — 15
- Ski equipment (skis, boots and polls) — 11
For further information please
or call us at +374 41 85 02 30