An average of 300 sunny days in a year, picturesque ice-capped mountains, ridges and hills with constant uplifting wind- Armenia surely has all the prerequisites to become an unrivalled paragliding, mountain climbing and balloon riding hub in the region. If you’re already craving for your next adventure in the embrace of the Armenian mountains, we recommend you to take this “Armenia Autumn Incentive” and contact us!
DAY 1 YEREVAN
- Arrival and meeting at Zvartnots International Airport! Transfer to the hotel and check in. Welcome drink at the bar!
- The tour starts with a visit to Yerevan Brandy Company where you will have an excursion around the factory and tasting of some fine Armenian brandy.
- Then you will continue your walking tour around Yerevan and will have stops at the most popular must-see sights as well as explore hidden narrow streets and old buildings of the city.
- The dinner will be arranged in the national restaurant with local food and ethnic songs and dances.
- In the evening enjoy your free time in Yerevan known for its cozy cafes, bars, pubs or just take a walk to the Republic Square and watch an amazing colorful show of dancing fountains.
- Overnight stay!