Armenian VIP Corporate And Incentive Tour… 5 Days / 4 Nights $1405 per person “all inclusive”
A land of mysticism that will at once capture your imagination, evoking past centuries while awakening your senses to the present, Armenia provides an unparalleled backdrop for any business meet. Your conference or meeting delegates will be delighted by the blend of tradition, culture, beauty, nature and comfort topped off by the warm Armenian hospitality with the Sena Group!
DAY 1 – YEREVAN
Situated in the heart of downtown Yerevan – close to the city’s shopping, entertainment and business districts –“The Alexander Yerevan” offers the relaxed ambiance of a resort with all of the convenience of an urban hotel.
AFTERNOON – ARRIVAL
- Our transportation team will whisk you from Zvartnots International Airport to the Alexander Hotel within 15 minutes.
- Quickly refresh in our elegant guest rooms, designed and equipped for the discerning traveler in mind.
We recommend dinner at ““Malkhas Jazz Club” by far the best place in Yerevan to enjoy jazz music while having dinner and drinks.
DAY 2 – YENOKAVAN
- 10:00 to 11:00 pm – Night Walk at Republic Square, North Avenue and Opera House.
- 7:00 to 7:45 am—Breakfast at Hotel
After leisurely breakfast, get ready for a day of enthusiasm, high adventure and adrenaline; we get to “Yell Extreme Park”, located in Yenokavan village, where adrenaline-pushing activities will fill the day, which is a 2 hour ride from Yerevan.
- 8:00 am – We gather in the Hotel’s lobby to drive to Yenokavan.
- 10:30 am – We arrive at Yell Extreme Park!
- 11:00 am – Adrenaline-pushing activities start! We get divided in groups to try and enjoy all activities one by one respectively!
- 11:00 to 1:00 pm – Zip- Lining, Rope Park, Rock Climbing, and Via Ferretta
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm—Lunch at Apaga Resort
- 2:00 to 6:00 pm – Paragliding, Paintball, Horse Riding, Off-Roading, and Mountain Biking
DAY 3 – LAKE SEVAN
- 6:00 to 8:00 pm – Return to Hotel
- 8:30 to 10:30 pm – Dinner and Entertainment
- We recommend Dinner at “Kovkas Tavern”, or “Caucasus Tavern”, where the Caucasian hospitality and cuisine, together with the best cognacs and wines of the region are served; Armenian and Georgian chefs serve even the forgotten dishes of the region.
- 10:30 to 1:00 am– Gather in the Hotel’s Restaurant Terrace for a cocktail reception featuring some of our bartender’s best Armenia-inspired creations.
- 7:30 to 8:30 am – Breakfast at Hotel
Following breakfast at your leisure, we set out for another full-day group activities: sail the day away on beautiful Lake Sevan. With yachts, houseboats, speedboats, catamaran and recreational crafts available in abundance, there’s plenty to keep your group entertained for the whole day.
- 8:30 am– We gather in the Hotel’s lobby to drive to Lake Sevan.
- 9:30 am– We arrive at Lake Sevan!
- 10:00 am– New Adrenaline laid-out activities start! We get divided in groups to try and enjoy all activities one by one respectively!
- 10:00 to 1:00 pm– -Catamaran, and Ski boats.
- 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm—Lunch at “Anchor Restaurante” with stunning views of the ice capped mountains and Lake Sevan.
- 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm –Jet Skis, Water Boarding, Sailing
We spend a day to explore the mesmerizing “Lake Sevan”, Armenian Sea, the largest and the most beautiful lake in the Caucasus with clean fresh water and see how every hour the water changes its color from azure to turquoise to navy blue. Even when you sit on the bank, it seems that the water surface is about to touch the sky.
- 6:00 pm—Return to Hotel
- 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm—Dinner
- 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm—Paparazzi Club
If you are looking for an amazing nightlife in Yerevan, then all the ways lead to Paparazzi Club.
DAY 4 – DILIJAN NATIONAL PARK
Dilijan is known for being an outdoors-loving city, and it’s no wonder with miles of trails and recreational lakes at our disposal.
- 8:30 to 9:30 am—Breakfast at Hotel
After breakfast, we take you on a journey at “Transcaucasian Trail”, the very best the region is offering at Dilijan National Park. As well as taking in the stunning limestone escarpments and broadleaf forests of the region, your hike will also pass close to some of the most iconic historical sites in the traditional Armenian Highlands as well as several lesser-known natural and cultural sites.
- 10:00 am – We gather in the Hotel’s lobby to drive to Dilijan.
- 11:15 am– We arrive at Dilijan.
- 11:30 am—Our hiking journey starts at “Transcaucasian Trail”.
As you hike through different parts of the region, you will notice how quickly the landscapes change from evergreen forests to lush grazing fields to deciduous forests. These constantly shifting micro-ecosystems make for delightful hikes. As you hike through different altitudes, you’ll notice drastic changes in flora – sometimes within the scope of a few minutes!
- 2:00 to 3:30 pm—Lunch at “Flying Ostrich by Dolmama” restaurant” in Dilijan where famous American Actor George Clooney had dinner.
- 3:30 to 4:30 pm—Hiking thru “Parz (Clear) Lake
Parz (Clear) Lake, “hidden treasure”, in Dilijan National Park is stunning in winter, spring, and summer and especially in autumn. But no matter which season it is, Lake Parz is a heaven for those who love to enjoy peace and tranquility.
- 4:30 to 6:00 pm—Boating contest at Lake Parz.
DAY 5 DEPARTURE
- 7:30 PM—back to Hotel.
- 8:30 to 11:30 pm– Dinner at “Mezzo Classic House Club” enjoying jazz music, tango, pop, fusion, and rock music.
Itinerary is subject to change!
Your cooperation with us will;
- Go ahead, sleep in…it’s easy to do thanks to Alexander Yerevan’s signature mattresses, which customize the level of firmness to each guest’s preferences. Even better, enjoy a leisurely breakfast in bed through In-Room Dining.
- Depart Yerevan at your leisure.
- avoid any unnecessary mediation (saving your money)
- always get true information
- have access to the best touristy facilities in Armenia
Why are we the best?
- Hotel booking
- Pick up and transfer to/ from airport
- Tour services (around Armenia and Nagorno Kharabakh)
- Cultural programs (performances, concerts, etc.)
- Organization of corporate games (team-building)
- Banquets, ceremonial arrangements
- VIP service
- experience in planning and organizing corporate tours in Armenia
- professional, intelligent and responsible staff
- individual and creative approach to each request
- thorough attention to the wishes of clients
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org