Why Visit Armenia!
Ever thought about visiting Armenia? Need some inspiration?
We have outlined for you why you should visit this historical European country:
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +374 41 85 02 30
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and get in touch with the ancient historical heritage.
- Discover some routes of the Great Silk Road in Armenia!
- See the Natural Wonders in Armenia.
- Explore one of the world’s ancient continuously inhabited cities; “Erebuni-Yerevan”.
- Enjoy the most beautiful mountain in the world – biblical Mount Ararat, the highest mountain in the world from its base (not sea level), where the Noah’s ark landed after the Great Flood!
- Enjoy the legendary Lake Sevan!
- Learn the first officially Christian country in the world since 301A.D.
- Visit Genocide Memorial to pay tribute to the Armenian Genocide victims!
- Experience the unique and matchless Armenian hospitality!
- Taste the Armenia Wine and Cognac.
- Taste the healthy, organic and delicious Armenian Cuisine!
- Taste the sun-kissed Apricots of Ararat Valley!
- Buy the world’s most beautiful ancient rugs and carpets!
- See the world’s oldest shoe (5500years old).
- Visit the world’s oldest winery found in Areni Cave (4100 BC)!
- Ride and experience the world’s longest aerial tramway (5.7km), “Tatev Wings”!
- Spend time in Jermuk, a spa town and ski resort, and the Jewel of Armenia, famous for its hot mineral water springs.
- Enjoy the Country for Outdoor Enthusiasts!
- Discover “Affordable and Safe” Armenia with the Sena Group!